Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Off the Top of My Head

In an attempt to reclaim my status as a freestyle typer-of-the-rap master, I got a newly acquired hombre to pick any topic and I'd write a rap about it in less than 10 minutes. She chose "Phones."

And this is my reply


Ok,
I gotta catch the beat first,
Check one, two
Uh
Ring ring ring is what my phone will say
When she sends a text to brighten my day
Telus and Bell, I would choose neither
When she come quicker through my Fido receiver
And that’s a subliminal message, if you naughty like that
I’ll facebook the details on my iphone app
But reality hits and cuts the cord
Now her attention, I can’t afford
She’s so lovely, and she’s so cute
She’s the reason, my phone is now a mute…

....damn. Will she ever get out of my head!?

sigh...Keep it gangsta everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment