Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am Not a Victim of Love or Karma

With four definitions of inspiration tattooed on my ribs, I write with a sense of ownership. This is me for the moment and I assure you that my feelings are honest. But don’t mistake my need to express myself for the ignorance and lack of appreciation for the power of words that you process. My blog entries are not fallen evidence that scream, “Here I am, a victim of love or karma.” So while you laugh away with what you may call justice, know that the misfortunes bestowed on me were not in any way a result of events between us. The new flash is that if everyone’s cards are laid out on the table, there are no victims. Now go ahead and walk around proud, as if your curse on me has finally come true and in turn show your true face; an immature child.

No comments:

Post a Comment