Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eulogy for Leslie Neilson

Lest we forget
Leslie, more yet
You’re great films, to which
future comedy is in debt
When I found out you was gone,
Me, hard, it hit
But like your movie Dracula,
I hope you’re dead and loving it
And your humor was probably the tip of the iceberg
You’ll be missed by many including OJ aka Nordberg
It’s hard to let go and get rid of this pain
May your spirit take off smoothly-er than Airplane
You caught the pneumonia
I thought the story was bologna
So I called the news station
They said “well, believe what you wanna”
And I said “ok I will!” and hung up the phone
And I searched it on Wikipedia
It read “Leslie Neilson is dead.”…pwn’d
White hair and so old
Your jokes were so bold
Now the world is so cold
Close to my heart I will hold
The Naked Gun triple feature DVD…
You see,
I don’t know how to feel, son
Wish you would have healed, son
Oh look, there is an eel son
RIP Leslie Neilson

1 comment:

  1. .....i'll bring the beers....i'll bring the beers.... RiP les neilson

    ReplyDelete